Thursday 24 June 2010

Character Meme (Part 2): Shiratori Seiren

Character Meme (Part 2)
Shiratori Seiren

1. Pick which OC you are going to answer this in
2. Answer all the questions truthfully. Make it interesting!

3. Tag at least 3 others when finished!

Seiren: Uh...a survey...? Uh...sure...I'll take it...


Information

Name: Shiratori Seiren
Gender: ...Uh...Female?
Age: Currently 15.
Birthdate: June 22
Birth Place: Crystal Quartz Forest (More like where I was "found"...)
Eye Color: Dark Red (R) and Gold (L) (For some reason, my eyes are of different colors. I wear contacts sometimes to avoid unneccesarry curiosities.)
Hair Color: Cerulean Blue
Height: 5' 5.5"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Tattoos: Um...I'm not really sure what I have right now is a tatoo... I have an alchemy mark on my right hand and one on my back.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: (O///O )! Um...uh...a gi-girlfriend...I guess... ( >///>)
Overused Phrase: "Idiot..."


Favorites
Food: Yakisoba and Sake (Salmon) Sushi.
Candy: I eat chocolate not candy. My favorite chocolate is 50% dark chocolate of Goldeva
Number: 5
Color: Sangria Red
Animal: Birds and Bunnies... ( >///>)
Drink: Thai Tea
Alcoholic Drink: I don't like alcohol...
Bagel: ...No...never...
Letters: S, K, and T
Body Part on Opposite sex: Does it really have to be the opp-... You didn't hear me say that. -cough- Uh... Hair and eyes I guess.


This or That

Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
McDonalds or Burger King: Neither... I hate fast foods.
Strawberry or Watermelon: Watermelon
Hot tea or Iced tea: Iced Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Can I have a mix...?
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Coffee
Kiss or Hug: Kis- Wait...from who (o///o)!?
Dog or Cat: Dog
Rap or Punk: Um...neither.
Summer or Winter: Winter
Sad Movies or Funny Movies: I don't go to movies...but I guess it depends on the quality. I like a mix of both.
Love or Money: L-love...


Your...
Bedtime:
Varies. I usually sleep either in the middle of the day, extremely early in the morning, or midnight depends on my research.
Most Missed Memory: I wish I can really remember... But as of now, it's when I was still "innocent"...
Best physical feature: Kaoru said it's my eyes...
First Thought Waking Up: "What time is it?"
Goal for this year: To get more research succesfully done and to...to...um... ( >///>) nevermind...
Best Friends: Daiki (My dog.), Yuki, Arikun, Luxen, You-chan, and...of course Kaoru.
Weakness: My physical weaknesses are my ear, neck, legs, and back. My other weaknesses are... noodles and cute stuff animals...and Kaoru...
Fears: I-I HAVE NO FEAR! ...Okay I lied... gh-ghosts...
Heritage: I'm not really sure but I think I'm a full Symphonian (Japanese), or at least what I consider myself to be.
Longest relationship: So far...with Kaoru.


Have you...
Ever Drank: By accident...
Ever Smoked: No...I don't recall to ever have...
Ever been Drunk: Y-yeah... Don't remind me... OTL
Ever been beaten up: A lot in fights and PLAYs.
Ever beaten someone up: Of course, but only in PLAYs. I would try to stray from fights...
Ever Shoplifted: No.
Ever Skinny Dipped: No...
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: I don't think so... but again I really don't remember!
Ever Kissed Same Sex: Uh...yeah...OTL

Been Dumped Lately: No... I think I just dumped someone...


In a guy/girl
Favorite Eye Color:
I don't really mind...but I think purple eyes are pretty...
Favorite Hair Color: I personally prefer either brown or blonde.
Short or Long: Doesn't matter...as long as the person looks good with them.
Height: Taller than myself.

Style: Fashionable is always nice.
Looks or Personality: Personalities!
Hot or Cute: I guess...Well I like cute things but...um...I don't know anymore, screw it!
Drugs and Alcohol: How about none... (=__= )

Dynamitei: Well, thank you for your time!
Seiren: No problem...but these are seriously personal questions.
Dynamitei: That's the whole point ( ^__^)b
Seiren: (=__=;)

No comments:

Post a Comment